Your home. Organized.™ Your move. Easier.™
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Friday, December 21, 2007

Moving in

Our latest project took us to Tiburon where we had the task of blending two households together. This busy couple didn't have to miss a day of work while we unpacked and organized the new house.



The ATH team did a bang up job of putting together the family room and arranging the built in display/bookcase. I did the furniture arrangements.








I unpacked the kitchen and sorted through the "his and hers" sets of everything to come up with one functional space. The new kitchen provided me with some real opportunities for flexing my organizing muscles - and I'll share those with you in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails