Your home. Organized.™ Your move. Easier.™
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Change your space, change your life...

I am a true believer in shaking things up in my home to change the energy in my life.  I have been know to rearrange the furniture in the middle of the night when the urge strikes.

I especially believe that my business shifts every time I rework my office...

A couple of years ago, I thought I wanted to calm things down with a very neutral palette. Boring...



Then I spiced things up by adding a bold red...brought in a lot of clients who wanted work done in a hurry...


Too much red, led to adding a nice money green...brought an increase in work, but still felt like I was missing something...


Got rid of red entirely and added orange...and some art, nice improvement, brought in artistic clients...



Now I'm celebrating my international side...bringing in more moves, merci beaucoup!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gayle! I love what you did with your cabinet and file organizers. All the color matches.

    What kind of wood is that?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails