Your home. Organized.™ Your move. Easier.™
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday cards

My holiday cards are sitting in their box on the floor, waiting for me to sit down and work on them.

I will, and I am looking forward to it. Several years ago I made the decision to only send cards to those people who really mattered in my life and only to those who do not live close enough for me to see over the holidays. So with a short list of VIP's, it's not a chore to write them a short note thanking them for being in my life.

For those of you who feel that writing holiday cards is a chore, ask yourself why... if it's because you are sending cards to people who really don't matter to you, then you might try dropping them off your list. Concentrate on those who really do matter and then see if it feels good to get those cards in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails