Your home. Organized.™ Your move. Easier.™
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Thursday, May 1, 2008

"No, thank you"

To cut back on the amount of useless stuff that enters our lives, here are a few suggestions:

1. Say "no, thank you" to people handing out flyers on the street.
2. Do not pick up the free papers, booklets, book markers and other tempting info at events, galleries or activities.
3. I believe that those stupid tags that pizza restaurants hang on door knobs or that restaurants and shops put on car windshields should be illegal.
4. Check what's in the bag before you leave the store or restaurant - no, I don't need your latest sales catalogue and I don't need the plastic spoon you added to my order.
5. Try sharing magazine subscriptions with your family or neighbors. I share my Martha Stewart Living with my neighbor and after she's read it she drops it off at our local Senior Center.

What's on your list???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails