Your home. Organized.™ Your move. Easier.™
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Things no one needs

A few weeks ago I responded to an ad for a service I needed. The ad offered a "free radio" when you called. I advised the person who took my call that I did not want the free radio. So, last week I received two of them in the mail. They were tiny plastic novelty things (made in China) that are absolutely useless. I can not imagine that anyone needs or will ever use one these things. I dropped them into our group give away box in the garage.

It irritates me that in the first place my request was not honored by this company and then that this junk is put in a box and mailed across the country and represents nothing but waste. I would like to call this company and complain, but I fear that it would just lead to another radio arriving...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails