Your home. Organized.™ Your move. Easier.™
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

With a heavy heart...

As a professional organizer, I've had the privilege of working with many, many wonderful people through the years.  But every so often a client comes along who becomes a good and trusted friend.  Such was the case with Beverly Wunderlich, a fantastic woman I moved into a senior community a number of years ago.  Beverly has just left us, and I will dearly miss her.

Beverly had a "thing" about paper.  Once a piece of paper crossed the threshold of her door, it was nearly impossible to get it out.  Our monthly sessions were often an arm wrestling match over some bit of paper or another.  No matter what system I devised for organizing her paper, she would find a way around it.  Though interestingly enough, she felt that she was making progress with her paper addiction, and I have many an email from her describing how helpful she felt working with me was for her.

Beverly lived at the beautiful Cardinal Point, in Alameda.  She would always schedule our sessions so that we ended with lunch in their beautiful dining room.  We would hash over the goings on at CP, discuss politics, and she would often give me excellent business advice.  She introduced me to her children and would include me at celebratory events.

Beverly and I shared a love of good chocolate and ice cream.  I will think of her whenever I order a hot fudge sundae!  Thank you, Beverly, for being my friend.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an amazing and touching story. Thank you so much for sharing and for your wonderful skills that really change people's lives for the better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails