Your home. Organized.™ Your move. Easier.™
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Friday, December 11, 2009

More organizing gifts

By popular demand, here are some more of my favorite organizing tools that you can give as gifts and use as stocking stuffers...


My new favorite thing - by Copco, To Go Cup - perfect for the car, BPA free- BedBathandBeyond.com - $7.99


Any P-Touch labeler - Office Depot - prices vary by style


I love these clips for sealing snack bags, from Ikea - Bevara - $2.99 per bag


OXO Good Grip storage containers - from Bed Bath and Beyond - prices vary.


Keep Boxes - with airtight snap lids - The Container Store - $8.99 and up depending on size of box.



Last, but not least, how about the gift of organizing - give me! Call me for a gift certificate and happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails