Your home. Organized.™ Your move. Easier.™
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Zen Habits

A few posts back I talked about "downshifting". Thanks to Lindsey, a regular ATH blog reader, who suggested we look into the blog ZenHabits. I like it! Leo Babauta is the author and ZenHabits is one of the most popular blogs on the internet.

Here's Leo's list of suggestions for simplifying life:

1. Write down your top priorities. Limit the list to 4 or 5.
2. Reduce one commitment.
3. Simplify your to-do list. (Remember my suggestion is to turn it into an ACTION list)
4. Set aside some disconnected time. In otherwords "Step away from the computer and turn off the cell phone.)
5. Create your perfect day.
6. DECLUTTER! (Now you know why I like this guy!)

Read the details on his blog zenhabits.net - let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails