Your home. Organized.™ Your move. Easier.™
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Green bags



In most of the homes I work on keeping and storing grocery bags, whether paper or plastic, is a big problem. They end up stashed in drawers and cabinets or wedged between the refrig and the stove and often times stuffed into water heater closets. Where are they in your house?

My favorite reusable shopping bag comes from Whole Foods. There is just something right about their "green bag" that works for me. I like the soft light weight material, the hard bottom piece, the size that's perfect for me to lift and carry. I keep a pack of these in my car and use them for carrying groceries, organizing supplies and other misc. stuff. They run about a $1.00 at Whole Foods stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails