Your home. Organized.™ Your move. Easier.™
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Saturday, March 15, 2008

A rose by any other name



Who says you can't have silk flowers in your house that look real? I know that Nate Berkus doesn't like fake flowers, but I do.

As I've said before, I can't have real flowers and plants in my house because of the cats. But I like the look of greenery and flowers in a home, so the next best thing has been to use the fakes. I am careful to choose the most attractive silks and paper that I can find. The good ones are somewhat expensive, but when you compare them to the real thing, which you will not get to use year after year, then it's definitely worth the investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails