Your home. Organized.™ Your move. Easier.™
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

September events

I love the fall season. Fall colors are my colors, as you have probably noticed on my website. I'm from Wisconsin and fall in the midwest is the best by far. Fall means burrowing in, spending more time at home, making soups and doing All Things Home!

What's up with me for fall - workshops and presentations. I will be presenting my workshop on "Organizing Small Spaces" at Aegis in Cardinal Point. On Sept. 13th I will be presenting to the Oakland Association of Realtors "Preparing for the Baby Boomer Retirement Surge" along with my friend, author Ciji Ware. But don't worry, I still have time on my schedule for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails