Your home. Organized.™ Your move. Easier.™
Serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area | Gayle Grace, 510-654-7983

Friday, October 17, 2008

Books, books & more books


Without a doubt one of the most emotional issues in almost all of the homes we work in is: What do we do with all our books? People love their books. They agonize over what to do with their book collections and it is getting harder and harder to find the appropriate venues for even giving books away.

Before you buy your next book, ask yourself - who do I want to give this to when I have finished reading it? Another fun idea, form a neighborhood book club and exchange your latest reads with each other. I do this with my own magazine subcriptions, I share them with a neighbor and we split the cost of the subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails